Java Backend Developer - Finance Application
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Java Backend Developer – Finance Application
Developing from scratch the Regulatory application that will be built to answer the MIFID 2 (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive) European directive that will apply from January 2018
About the project:
The aim of the application is to make public all the prices (firm quote) sent to a client (bilateral trades) under a given size/price and traded outside a trading venue: captures all prices provided to clients, computes MIFID eligibility to validate publication, sends the eligible prices to a publication component.
Current Architecture: None
Target Architecture: Java 8, Spring, REST Web Services, NoSQL Database (Cassandra), JMS, ELK, XL Deploy
Your Role in a Nutshell:
· Gathering requirements from the business;
· Producing specification documents;
· Taking part in refining/enhancing the application’s architecture;
· Implementing the project in line with the agreed architectural design;
· Relying on IT best practices to improve the quality of the development;
· Developing from scratch a new application that will fit into existing application ecosystem;
· Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables.
A little about You:
· Very good knowledge of JavaSE 8;
· Working experience with Spring core, Spring Boot;
· Knowledge of some core development tools used within the company: Maven, Jenkins, Git/SVN, Sonar
Nice To Have:
· Knowledge of distributed architecture and caching mechanism;
· Knowledge of middleware principles AMQP and asynchronous communication;
· Knowledge of java unit testing and mocking. Cucumber is a plus;
· Knowledge of NoSQL database principles (e.g. Cassandra, Elastic search) would be appreciated;
· Knowledge about ELK stack is a plus;
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
· Sound Knowledge of design patterns, unit testing methodologies and frameworks;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings. — French knowledge is an advantage.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website: http://www.sgebs.com/career/