Analyst (Junior), Research Products Team
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SUSTAINALYTICS active
View all jobs Analyst (Junior), Research Products Team active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Sustainalytics is a leading ESG and corporate governance research, ratings and analytics firm. We help investors around the world integrate environmental, social and governance information and assessments into their investment decisions.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, Sustainalytics has offices in Boston, Bucharest, Frankfurt, London, New York, Paris, Sydney, Timişoara, Tokyo, and Toronto with more than 350 staff members, all with various levels of expertise across the ESG and corporate governance fields.
We are a growing firm with a broadening global footprint and an increasingly important role within the investment decision-making process. Come join us and work alongside some of the best professionals in the business to make a positive impact on the world.
For more information, please visit our website: www.sustainalytics.com
• Graduate degree in related discipline (business, finance, environment and/or social science) OR Undergraduate degree with 1-2 years of relevant work experience;
• Excellent business English oral and writing skills are essential, as the company’s working language is English;
• Knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry and SRI/RI market;
• Capital markets or CFA background considered an asset;
• Excellent research, analytical and writing capabilities;
• Meticulous and attentive to detail;
• Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Resourceful, flexible and embraces change;
• Interest or background in technological innovation;
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
ABOUT THE POSITIONS
As we grow, we are always looking for ambitious candidates to fill new positions in the areas of:
• Company ESG Research – research and analysis of company performance on environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues;
• Product Involvement Research – research and analysis of the involvement of companies in a range of products, services and business activities;
• Country ESG Research – research and analysis of country performance on ESG issues such as corruption, societal stability and environmental stewardship;
• Controversies Research – research and analysis of the involvement of companies in incidents and events that may negatively impact stakeholders or the environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive salary;
• Excellent medical benefits;
• Partial reimbursement of gym membership;
• Performance-based bonus;
• Paid volunteer and study leave, and a training budget;
• Dynamic, professional, and friendly work environment within a global, mission-based organization;
• Career development opportunities in a very innovative market;
• New and modern office in the Timişoara City Business Centre.