Analyst, Research Products Team
Sustainalytics is a leading ESG and corporate governance research, ratings and analytics firm. We help investors around the world integrate environmental, social and governance information and assessments into their investment decisions.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, Sustainalytics has offices in Boston, Bucharest, Frankfurt, London, New York, Paris, Sydney, Timişoara, Tokyo, and Toronto with more than 350 staff members, all with various levels of expertise across the ESG and corporate governance fields.
We are a growing firm with a broadening global footprint and an increasingly important role within the investment decision-making process. Come join us and work alongside some of the best professionals in the business to make a positive impact on the world.
For more information, please visit our website: www.sustainalytics.com
• Graduate degree in related discipline (business, finance, environment and/or social science) OR Undergraduate degree with 1-2 years of relevant work experience;
• Excellent business English oral and writing skills are essential, as the company’s working language is English;
• Knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry and SRI/RI market;
• Capital markets or CFA background considered an asset;
• Excellent research, analytical and writing capabilities;
• Meticulous and attentive to detail;
• Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Resourceful, flexible and embraces change;
• Interest or background in technological innovation;
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
ABOUT THE POSITIONS
As we grow, we are always looking for ambitious candidates to fill new positions in the areas of:
• Company ESG Research – research and analysis of company performance on environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues;
• Product Involvement Research – research and analysis of the involvement of companies in a range of products, services and business activities;
• Country ESG Research – research and analysis of country performance on ESG issues such as corruption, societal stability and environmental stewardship;
• Controversies Research – research and analysis of the involvement of companies in incidents and events that may negatively impact stakeholders or the environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive compensation package;
• A generous training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
• Excellent medical benefits;
• Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
• Partial reimbursement for public transportation;
• Bonus based on your performance;
• Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
• Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
• New and modern fitted office in a very central area.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEW PROCESS
Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sustainalytics accepts applications directly from applicants only; no employment or recruitment agencies, please.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities, upon request.