Embedded Software Developer - Performance Software
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ZF - Automotive R&D Timisoara active.
Vezi toate job-urile Embedded Software Developer - Performance Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the Automotive R&D center of ZF in Romania.
We are present in the Automotive R&D market in Timisoara since 2007 when we started as BeeSpeed – Timisoara Engineering Center having a strong partnership with ZF Group along this journey. All our services contributed to the global mission of developing a safer vehicle for the driver and the passengers.
- Bachelor degree (related to computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics or comparable studies)
- Experience in the field of control engineering on microcontrollers, especially with programming with C, C++ and Matlab/Simulink
- Knowledge in the area of software architecture (Rhapsody, UML/ SysML) is a plus
- Desire to learn, flexibility and willingness to travel and work in an international environment
- Possession of class B driver’s license
- Good communications skills in English (German is a plus)
- Development of control algorithms for real-time controllers in the field of customer - experienceable functions (performance software)
- New and further development of the brake control functions up to the start of production and reuse in applications for various vehicle manufacturers within the scope of the core software
- Software configuration and version management while adhering to software development processes for core and application-specific subsystem software
Why should you join us? Because we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Dynamic work environment, including working in distributed teams Germany-Romania
- Career development opportunities including internal and external trainings, mentorship and continuous development
- Free medical services and sport benefits
- Flexible working time
-Yearly performance evaluations
- A mentor that will support and help you during the integration period