Embedded Software Developer - Performance Software
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BeeSpeed active.
Vezi toate job-urile Embedded Software Developer - Performance Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the Automotive R&D division of BeeSpeed.
From our competence center we are working on R&D activities in the area of Embedded Software Testing and Software Development for one of the market leading suppliers in the automotive industry.
Our mission is to ensure the safety of the braking systems and to reduce the number of injuries and fatalities resulted from road accidents.
- Bachelor degree (related to computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics or comparable studies)
- Experience in the field of control engineering on microcontrollers, especially with programming with C, C++ and Matlab/Simulink
- Knowledge in the area of software architecture (Rhapsody, UML/ SysML) is a plus
- Desire to learn, flexibility and willingness to travel and work in an international environment
- Possession of class B driver’s license
- Good communications skills in English (German is a plus)
- Development of control algorithms for real-time controllers in the field of customer - experienceable functions (performance software)
- New and further development of the brake control functions up to the start of production and reuse in applications for various vehicle manufacturers within the scope of the core software
- Software configuration and version management while adhering to software development processes for core and application-specific subsystem software
Why should you join us? Because we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Dynamic work environment, including working in distributed teams Germany-Romania
- Career development opportunities including internal and external trainings, mentorship and continuous development
- Free medical services and sport benefits
- Flexible working time
-Yearly performance evaluations
- A mentor that will support and help you during the integration period