Cash Collection & Credit Management Representative with French
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Cash Collection and Credit Management Representative with French
Location: Prague, Smíchovské nádraží
Full time, unlimited contract
Are you interested in finance and communication at the same time? Do you speak French? Are you looking for good job? – certainly! So if you want to join fast growing company, international environment and friendly team to start your career - simply apply!
What will be your daily responsibilities?
- You will be responsible for Cash Collections and Credit Management for French speaking countries
- Communication with clients of Johnson and Johnson – hospitals and clinics
- Cash Collections – reminding payments from clients who didn’t pay on time, discussing reasons, agree next steps - over phone and email
- Order release – decision about customers receiving their goods or not, in case order is blocked
- Timely and accurate reporting
- Fluent in French – spoken and written
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills - not afraid to communicate via the phone
- Ability to take responsibility
- Positive personality enjoying team work
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.