Last days when you can register for the SkillShop: How to put critical and analytical thinking to good use. Angajatori de TOP Timisoara
This job is no longer active!
View all ads SUSTAINALYTICS active
View all ads Last days when you can register for the SkillShop: How to put critical and analytical thinking to good use. Angajatori de TOP Timisoara active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Sustainalytics is an award-winning, global investment research firm, specializing in the analysis of corporate environmental, social and governance (ESG) activities. They offer broad coverage of major global markets and flexible research tools designed to be easily incorporated into investment processes and systems. They work with more than 400 clients to integrate ESG research and insights into their investment decisions across investment strategies and asset classes.
- Graduate degree in related discipline (business, finance, environment and/or social science) OR Undergraduate degree with 1-2 years of relevant work experience;
- Outstanding academic results, extracurricular activities or NGO involvement;
- Advanced English level (minimum C1) – the session will be in English;
- Passionate about sustainability.
Join the SkillShop: How to put critical and analytical thinking to good use.
When & where will we meet?
- On Saturday, the 14th of October, starting from 14:30.
- In Timisoara, Angajatori de TOP, Centrul Regional de Afaceri (C.R.A.F.T.), Room A.
What else you should know:
- There is a limited number of 30 participants.
- Only candidates who meet the company's requirements will receive a participation confirmation.
- You can register for one or more SkillShops, but we recommend you to pay attention to the date and beginning hours because SkillShops may overlap.