Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile PMO Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
Experience in developing, analyzing and tracking financial projects;
• Relevant work experience in the financial services industry;
• Proven ability to effectively evaluate the risks of a project and mitigate the risks of a project;
• Good experience in effective communication with both, stakeholders and team members.
A least 3-5 years of experience on a similar position.
• Supports the management procedures, to ensure the accuracy in the financial reporting and to ensure the current budget monitoring;
• Provides assistance and maintains the control procedures on the portfolio/program, by engaging in issues such as resource use and change control, financial aspects and portfolio development;
• Analyzes a reporting system on the portfolio.program/project, to ensure that certain key criteria contribute to the progress of the project, certain key such as costs and resources;
• Identifies trends and opportunities for improvement, proposing action plans to the superiors;
• Supports and maintains project management methodologies, to ensure that a correct approach to the delivered project is used, by the use of tools and project management practices;
• Supports the development of an environment where the employee development is the top priority;
• Actively supports the GTO strategy, plans and values, contributing to a high performance culture; Can manage the career management , looking for opportunities to further develop personal capacity and contribute to improving company performance;
• Behaves as a model for the new employees, providing them help and support, facilitating the early integration and accommodating them in the new environment.
What we offer:
• An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies;
• Challenging & professional work environment within an international team;
• Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development;
• Various in house training & webinars;
• Internal programs for professional development – mobility within the company’s projects;
• Wellness & Sport Center Discounts;
• Health Management Program;
• Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects;
• Relocation Package;
• Flexible Working Time.