Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile PMO Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations. We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards. Luxoft key facts:
Experience in developing, analyzing and tracking financial projects;
• Relevant work experience in the financial services industry;
• Proven ability to effectively evaluate the risks of a project and mitigate the risks of a project;
• Good experience in effective communication with both, stakeholders and team members.
A least 3-5 years of experience on a similar position.
• Supports the management procedures, to ensure the accuracy in the financial reporting and to ensure the current budget monitoring;
• Provides assistance and maintains the control procedures on the portfolio/program, by engaging in issues such as resource use and change control, financial aspects and portfolio development;
• Analyzes a reporting system on the portfolio.program/project, to ensure that certain key criteria contribute to the progress of the project, certain key such as costs and resources;
• Identifies trends and opportunities for improvement, proposing action plans to the superiors;
• Supports and maintains project management methodologies, to ensure that a correct approach to the delivered project is used, by the use of tools and project management practices;
• Supports the development of an environment where the employee development is the top priority;
• Actively supports the GTO strategy, plans and values, contributing to a high performance culture; Can manage the career management , looking for opportunities to further develop personal capacity and contribute to improving company performance;
• Behaves as a model for the new employees, providing them help and support, facilitating the early integration and accommodating them in the new environment.
What we offer:
• An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies;
• Challenging & professional work environment within an international team;
• Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development;
• Various in house training & webinars;
• Internal programs for professional development – mobility within the company’s projects;
• Wellness & Sport Center Discounts;
• Health Management Program;
• Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects;
• Relocation Package;
• Flexible Working Time.