Full Stack Developer (with good Java and Angular)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Full Stack Developer (with good Java and Angular) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations. We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards. Luxoft key facts:
- Proficient in HTML(5)
- Proficient in CSS
- Good knowledge of Java
- SQL / NoSQL - database design and optimisation
- In depth knowledge of responsive design and libraries like Twitter Bootstrap, Pure.css
- In depth knowledge of REST-full architecture
- Advanced web application security knowledge
- Strong knowledge about OOP and functional programming paradigms
- Advanced understanding of server side technologies, web servers and protocols
Additional requirements (desirable):
- Design patterns
- Server side application development
- UI design
- Both scripted and compiled languages
- Build tools
- Continuous integration tool
- Source control systems
- Unit testing, TDD
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM
Working on client facing single page applications that display dynamic data in tabular or chart form. UI/UX experience is a plus as the applications typically need to display large data sets that sometimes need to be condensed into various flows that can be easily browsed and understood by the end user.
Forms and form validation also play an important part of the development effort as do recognizing and solving performance issues.
Another part of the required responsibilities is markup slicing and integrating/building various user interface controls.
The applications are heavily based on AJAX requests that typically query REST API's and as a result handling asynchronous data plays an important role in the development process.
What we offer:
- An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies
- Challenging & professional work environment within an international team
- Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
- Various in house training & webinars
- Internal programs for professional development
- mobility within the company projects
- Wellness & Sport Center Discounts
- Health Management Program
- Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
- Relocation Package
- Flexible Working Time