Full Stack Developer (with good Java and Angular)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Full Stack Developer (with good Java and Angular) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
- Proficient in HTML(5)
- Proficient in CSS
- Good knowledge of Java
- SQL / NoSQL - database design and optimisation
- In depth knowledge of responsive design and libraries like Twitter Bootstrap, Pure.css
- In depth knowledge of REST-full architecture
- Advanced web application security knowledge
- Strong knowledge about OOP and functional programming paradigms
- Advanced understanding of server side technologies, web servers and protocols
Additional requirements (desirable):
- Design patterns
- Server side application development
- UI design
- Both scripted and compiled languages
- Build tools
- Continuous integration tool
- Source control systems
- Unit testing, TDD
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM
Working on client facing single page applications that display dynamic data in tabular or chart form. UI/UX experience is a plus as the applications typically need to display large data sets that sometimes need to be condensed into various flows that can be easily browsed and understood by the end user.
Forms and form validation also play an important part of the development effort as do recognizing and solving performance issues.
Another part of the required responsibilities is markup slicing and integrating/building various user interface controls.
The applications are heavily based on AJAX requests that typically query REST API's and as a result handling asynchronous data plays an important role in the development process.
What we offer:
- An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies
- Challenging & professional work environment within an international team
- Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
- Various in house training & webinars
- Internal programs for professional development
- mobility within the company projects
- Wellness & Sport Center Discounts
- Health Management Program
- Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
- Relocation Package
- Flexible Working Time