Demo and Certification Unit Program Support (#3012681)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Demo and Certification Unit Program Support (#3012681) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- 2-4 years of experience in IT or business related projects
Knowledge and Skills:
- Mastering of Excel, analytics, reporting
- Strong communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language.
- Basic financial and business acumen.
- Experience with process improvement projects and ability to provide suggestions for process improvements.
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
The EMEA Demo and Certification Unit program requires weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting (supply chain performance, financials) of critical pre-sales operations that are run directly or through partners.
What will your role be?
• Communicate project status, process standards and changes, and issues and workarounds, clearly and succinctly to business and operations support team.
• Own the research and data analysis for complex projects; may lead low complexity projects.
• Represent the needs of the business or function during moderately complex process improvement projects.
• Collaborate with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of moderate complexity, and understand business/customer impact.
• Utilize standard project management and quality improvement methodologies in process improvement approaches.
• Drive projects and implement process changes in order to meet ongoing business objectives.
How will we help your personal and professional development?
We don’t label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
It’s a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
Medical services subscription
24 paid holidays
Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee and tea
Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)