Italian Customer Support
We are in the business of helping people: we provide client support and technical issue solutions for the clients who need it. Therefore we are looking for colleagues who are self motivated, detail-oriented and well organized, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Are you fluent in Italian?
Do you have medium English skills?
Do you have some experience with hardware and software issues?
Are you able to work independently and efficiently meet deadlines?
Then join our team, we are glad to welcome you!
• Help the customers: provide client support and technical issue resolution via phone and e-mail
• Providing help for installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
• Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults;
• Provide support, including procedural documentation;
• Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs;
• Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
• Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time;
• Establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals
Because we believe in lifelong learning and professional development we offer:
• One month start-up training;
• E-courses for keeping up with the novelty factor in our jobs;
• Subscription to an online library that will provide reading material for your areas of interest.
We value improvement and professional achievement therefore we offer:
• Incentives and also bonuses for our employees – financial and non-financial
• The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS.
• Your own star in CGS Walk of Fame for bringing innovation and a fresh perspective in our company.
• Private medical insurance
• Undetermined contract
• You will be part of a very dynamic industry
• You will excel in your communication and negotiation skills