Business Intelligence Test Analyst
With almost 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost provide.rs of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.comRequirements
• University degree in IT /Economic area.
• Minimum 3.5 years experience
• Preferred 1 year experience within banking industry;
• Experience with IT/BI development lifecycle.
• Deep knowledge of testing methodologies for data and data oriented solutions.
• Knowledge of best practices in PT, FAT, SIT and performance testing.
• Experience in Test design, test analysis and test execution.
1. Specific delivery duties:
• Defines testing approach and Test Target, prepares Test Analysis, describes TestScript and TestCases, and identifies needs for environment setup and test data. Identifies potential risk.
• Supports and/or validates the testing plan and prepares analytical inputs from testing team into the solution/project documentation and prepares PT/FAT testing strategy in collaboration with the other involved teams.
• Is responsible for the test design (testing method and structure, data definition/preparation) in coordination with Test Architect
• Conducts testing based on defined approach. Supports SIT and UAT testing.
• Monitors and evaluates detailed test procedure and test results in each test cycle and provides detailed information about the results to Test leader and Project manager
• Identifies areas and candidates for automation and participate on automation per se based on the test automation framework and respective strategy
• Ensures the test management and test cycles documentation maintenance
• Participates in the estimation process for testing phase based on identified solutions / specifications as well as impact of changes to existing functionalities
2. Collaboration and alignment
• Contributes to an efficient communication within the team as well as among other departments.
• Collaborates with other IT division/departments, enterprise architecture, release management and project management units in order to align execution of all necessary steps to deliver the project/CR.
• Cooperates with other business or supporting units relevant to project delivery.
3. Fulfills any tasks received in relation with his / her work and activity, provided by the hierarchical superior and which do not contradict the actual legislation
What we offer:
• Permanent employment contract.
• Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
• Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
• Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
• Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
• Dynamic, international working environment.
• Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).