This job is no longer active!
View all jobs METRO SYSTEMS ROMANIA active
View all jobs UX/UI Designer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Architecture - Design active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
METRO SYSTEMS Romania is a subsidiary of METRO SYSTEMS Germany. Since 2006, when METRO SYSTEMS Romania was established in Bucharest, the number of employees has increased steadily to 800. The second office was founded in Brasov in 2014.Requirements
Why should you join us?
We are in the beginning of setting up new products with new technologies that will for sure bring a great learning and self-development opportunity.
We will bring a new software generation to our users meant at delighting them and making them our passionate fans as their preferred IT service providers.
We value creativity, flexibility and effectiveness aimed at creating maximum added value for the business.
What we’re looking for?
• UX/UI design for METRO software products
• Collaboration and active contribution to the Metro global style guide design
• Wire framing and prototyping for the METRO Products
• Supporting development teams with the front end layer development
You’re a great fit if you have:
• UX/UI design concepts, processes and methods
• Interaction design concepts, processes and methods - concerned with how a user interacts with a product or service
• UX research
• Very strong collaboration skills: apply the design with the support of different people whose skills complement your own
• Very strong communication skills: public speaking and presentations
• Very good at getting the buy in from stakeholders about a new design
• User empathy - the skills of being able to put oneself in the "shoes" of the user
• Analytical skills: define the right metrics, interpret test results and make decisions
• Wire framing and UI prototyping tools & techniques: Balsamiq, Axure, Sketch, Justinmind
• UX Writing: the skill of providing the most suitable words in the UI for enabling intuitive application usage
• Drawing and Visuals mastering
• Web browser know how: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari
• UI Testing approach know how: Internal / Lab Test / Focus Group, Remote UX Test, Panel Testing, Automated functional GUI testing, AB/MV Testing
• Global Style guide design and implementation
Design University and/or retails business know how is a plus
What we offer?
• Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
• Career programs
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Flexible working hours
• Lunch tickets
• Medical subscription and life insurance
• Private pension
• Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
• Good transport connections and free parking
• Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage)
• Free Bookster.ro account
• And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.