Automotive Vision & Radar - embedded programmer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NXP Semiconductor active
View all jobs Automotive Vision & Radar - embedded programmer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
We need you to:
- have experience with embedded programming in C or assembly (low level drivers, like CSI2, SPI, I2C) or
- have written some vision or radar software
- be able to debug in embedded environments (does JTAG/NEXUS ring a bell?)
- be interested in SoC architectures and hardware accelerators/coprocessors; GPU would do, too :)
- matlab, openCV-like kernels, radio/baseband signal processing skills are more than welcome
You rock if you have any of:
- Exposure to any of Cuda/OpenCL/OpenVX or interest in GPU/GPGPU
- Interest in radars (preferably FMCW)
- Experience with C++ or OOP concepts (S.O.L.I.D.) or any kind of software design
- Experience with RTOS or Linux programming
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.