Networking Embedded Software Engineer
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
Embedded Networking Engineer
We are looking for engineers passionate to develop networking functionalities that are offloaded on advanced HW accelerators present on next generation high-performance multicore solutions.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with experienced embedded networking developers and Linux maintainers and be part of an enthusiastic software development team
In your role, the you will
- Design and implement device drivers that are using HW accelerators for optimizing performance
- Add new networking functionalities used by networking applications
To ensure your success in this role, the following experience is needed:
- Embedded application development, using C programming; Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software
- Programming in Python, shell makefile scripting
- BSc degree in technical field
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.