UI UX Designer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Sparktech Software active
View all jobs UI UX Designer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
A growing team of technical determined people who believe in delivering valuable web & mobile apps. We grow products that range from desktop, mobile, native to big data solutions, with an accent on enterprise and customer-facing platforms. We’re passionate about understanding data in every form, thus a very significant amount of our craft is machine learning based.Requirements
We think it’s essential to have a continuous drive for self improvement and self motivation. Instead of opposing change, we count on you reshaping your mindset to accommodate the new in your daily craft. Your initiative and accountability will open doors much faster and we trust you’ll do your best in being productive and efficient.
Your positive and team oriented attitude will support you in working well with your colleagues. Good communication skills will help you create stronger connections. The secret ingredient to succeed in a rapidly expanding environment is to be highly organized and able to balance multiple simultaneous projects. Whatever the (technical) problem, utilize your skills to be part of the solution.
The difference between something good and something great will be your extreme attention to detail and the consistency of your work. Performing independently, with little supervision, will unlock more of your creativity to encourage you to reach your potential. Your passion towards web design will fuel your inspiration to come up with original ideas on how to get things done. All these will make a major impact on your results.
To complete the ideal candidate profile, you need to have:
- 2+ years of Web and Mobile Design experience
- An online portfolio demonstrating a strong visual and conceptual design sense and a superior understanding of current coding practices, typography, color and layout
- Superior understanding of current web standards, usability and accessibility trends
- Experience with Photoshop, Sketch
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- Create highly usable web application and mobile interfaces
- Develop wireframes, mockups and interactive prototypes, site maps and workflows
- Work closely with Product Management and Engineering staff to plan and meet critical project deadlines and complete requested projects
- Participate in the iteration planning and team standup meetings
- Think of creative solutions to complex problems and proactively propose improvements to the existing products
- Ensure a solid understanding of working with –and designing for– web and mobile applications
- Translate brands into a successful online experience
- Remain current on new media and traditional design skills