Business support controller with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Michelin Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business support controller with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website at www.michelin.ro
- A good level of English and German
- Background in Economics (a must)
- Structured and detail oriented, advanced in working with Excel
Providing the financial information necessary for the monthly and yearly closing:
- Prepare and initiate requests for compiling scorecards falling under his/her remit
- Providing information necessary for provisions and other elements
- Preparing a first draft of the inventory analyses
Preparation and development of plans:
- Prepare information and formats necessary for construction of Plans
- Preparing the same format of the PA
- Alert the Business Partner and the other responsible about completeness of assembled data
- Adapting and transmitting the necessary date for the PA standard cost preparation
Budget follow up and Reporting:
- Produce reporting as required
- Check data quality and alert manager about any discrepancies that are found
- Prepare analysis for controllers of any variances from plan