Risk Controlling Officer
Prezenta din 2004 pe piata bancara locala, OTP Bank Romania si-a propus sa devina o banca universala puternica, care sa ofere servicii complete pentru clienti persoane fizice si companii.
In ultimii 11 ani de cand OTP Bank a intrat pe piata din Romania am demonstrat ca avem capacitatea de a intelege nevoile clientilor si contextul actual al pietei si ca suntem un partener de incredere in furnizarea de servicii financiare.
In OTP Group, oamenii dau valoare si sunt o adevarata resursa. De aceea, OTP Bank Romania recunoaste, atrage, dezvolta si expune spre calitate si profesionalism capitalul uman, rezultatul fiind o echipa tanara aflata intr-un continuu proces de perfectionare.
- Able to understand the economic substance over figures and to extract information from them;
- High attention to details;
- Able to take initiative and deliver results;
- Able to take risk and make decisions;
- Hard worker, self-motivated and persistent.
- 3 years experience in the financial reporting or credit risk management area;
- Advanced English skills, both spoken and written;
- Proficient in financial analysis and reporting (very good understanding of risk cost (on loans), provisioning and related topics);
- Solid knowledge of basic accounting principles, especially the ones related to loan loss provisions;
- Proficient in Excel (very good command) and PowerPoint (at least medium/intermediate command);
- Medium/intermediate command of Access;
- Experience in multinational financial institution with Group reporting requirements;
- Knowledge of IAS/IFRS;
- Knowledge of loan loss provisioning methodologies,
- Perform regular and ad-hoc analyses regarding the bank’s credit risk indicators (DPD90+ rate and coverage, risk cost rate etc.);
- Maintain, improve and increase the level of automation of reports on the loan portfolio, portfolio quality, risk cost etc.;
- Support the budgeting process, from extrapolating historical data to incorporating budget assumptions/input from budget owners/responsibles;
- Set up ad-hoc reports based on request from management, risk departments, controlling units etc.