Java Developer - Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active
View all jobs Java Developer - Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.Requirements
• Minimum 4 years professional experience in programming
• Good foundation in core Java (version 7, 8)
• Computer science and algorithm fundamentals
• Development experience with Spring, Maven, SOAP, REST
• A good understanding of database technologies (RDBMS, SQL)
• Experience having deployment within a web application (Tomcat, Jetty)
• Version Control (GIT, SVN, etc) and Test Driven Development
• Development with Eclipse
- Multi-threaded and low-latency theory and systems
- Java profiling (JMC, JProfiler, YourKit)
- Java Memory Model and Garbage Collection
- Big Data/Hadoop/Spark
- BI/Analytics/Data Science.
• Knowledge of English (written / spoken).
• Capacity analysis, organization and communication skills and teamwork
• Curiously, insightful and creative.
• Solve technical and business problems on complex projects using Java and analytics frameworks such as ActivePivot
• Communicating with clients to implement correct functionality and fix issues with systems
• You will be trained on ActivePivot and work with a team that can help you develop your skills in Java and other analytics platforms.
• Travel abroad for training
• Participation with the development team at the developed application-specific software requirements.
• Take all necessary decisions for compliance with quality standards and source code quality of the software project’s suitability
• Transmission of correct and complete information to the project manager in order to ensure an accurate estimate of time required to achieve the tasks to be performed
• Proactive involvement with the team in order to achieve its objectives.