Java and Tibco Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active
View all jobs Java and Tibco Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Java (in general)
• XML, XSD, XSL, XSLT
• REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, TCP/IP
• Web technologies
• Web Security, SAML
• JMS, ActiveMQ
• SOA Architecture– hands on with an ESB [TIBCO, JBOSS Fuse, etc] as plus
• Solid understanding of transport protocols and technologies: http/https, jms, tcp
• Good understanding of integration purpose and methodologies
• Ability to use xQuery/xPath formulas to manipulate xml data
• Proven understanding of REST and Full Webservices
• Experienced working with integration technologies SOAP/REST WS, XML-RPC, JAX-WS, JMS
• Good knowledge of Tibco BusinessWorks or similar platforms
• Experienced with Java programming language or equivalent one
• Willing to learn new integration technologies (TIBCO)
• Scripting skills
• Proficient in the Software Development Life Cycle
Other Requirements (Competencies):
• Quality aspiration
• Analytic skills
• Needs to be able to run tasks from Analysis via HLD to coding and documentation without daily mentoring
• Open & active communication
• Configure, deploy and understand High Availability and Clustering solutions
• Software development and 3rd Level Support activities
• Development using Tibco Designer