Last day to register @AI, AR, IoT & Robotics Conference TechTalks Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all ads TechTalks active
View all ads Last day to register @AI, AR, IoT & Robotics Conference TechTalks Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
This conference is dedicated for ArtificiaI Intelligence, AR, Internet of Things & Robotics lovers and it focuses on case studies and information that participants need to know to successfully complete their tasks.
- Have an academic background in Automation, Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunication;
- IT professional, enthusiastic about new techonlogies and trends in the tech zone;
- Everyone interested in learning about AR;
The agenda: AI, AR, IoT & Robotics Conference
Keynote 1: Augmented reality in the Enterprise
We’ll look into what augmented reality (AR) is and how it impacts the modern enterprise, as each big company tries to „catch the wave” and do AR their own way. We’ll look at how each department can leverage AR in IoT scenarios, and how it enables new ideas. Finally, we’ll take at look at the main difficulties encountered while developing AR experiences, and how PTC is an innovator in this area.
Speaker: Petrisor Lacatus
I’ve been working on IoT and AR projects for more than 2 years with customers all around the world. As a technical specialist in this area, I’ve developed AR experiences that have been shown on the main stage at more than five international events.
Keynote 2: ADAS– the main system to develop solutions for detecting and recognizing objects and more different autonomous driving features.
ADAS, Advanced driver-assistance system, is one of the most looked program in the automotive area. ADAS products utilizes various sensors and technologies (eg. RADAR, LiDAR, CAMERA, Ultrasonic, etc.) for detecting and recognizing objects. Also, based on some latest ADAS systems, autonomous driving features can be implemented as well. The work involves analyzing the signal feedback coming from sensors, assimilating the information and making an assessment based on advanced algorithms, communicating back the results to vehicle ECUs for further processing.
Speaker: Radu Darlosan si Cristian Iosifescu
When and where?
- On Saturday, 21st of October, 15:00-16:30;
- At Room C, on the second floor;
What else should you know?
- The entrance is free but there is a limited number of 70 participants, so you should apply to save your seat until 18th of October;
- The TechTalks Conference lasts 90 minutes;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive an e-mail confirmation;
- You can apply for one or more sessions, but be recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechTalks Conferences may overlap with the TechLabs from room A and B;
- *Daca esti interesat de o cariera in Inteligenta Artificiala, Internet of Things si Robotica iti recomandam sa participi la Conferinta AI, AR, IoT & Robotics