Quotations Executive - Chinese Speaker
- previous experience in tourism or customer care will be considered as valuable asset;
- excellent oral and written communication skills;
- customer oriented approach;
- results focusing and proven ability to meet tight deadlines;
- attention to details;
- analytic skills;
- team player;
- flexible and open to change and challenges;
- positive and friendly attitude;
- advanced knowledge of English is mandatory;
- advanced knowledge of Chinese;
- proficient usage of Ms Office, Outlook.
- Check feasibility and accuracy of itineraries;
- Provide the Sales offices with full and accurate quotations for all requested tours, recommending cost-savings where applicable;
- Research destinations and familiarise self with knowledge of Clients, product and suppliers;
- Keep Sales staff informed on the status of any quotations that cannot be sent within the set deadlines;
- Respond to all messages and queries from other offices and departments within the given time frame;
- Ensure good communication with colleagues and management.
- Training programs;
- International mobility;
- Travel opportunities;
- Competitive salary.