Office manager - BUCURESTI
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Professional active.
Vezi toate job-urile Office manager - BUCURESTI active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.Cerinte
* Strong written/oral communication, organizational, and multi-tasking skills; ability to work well in a fast-paced environment; basic computer skills and use of Microsoft Office;
* Relevant work experience;
* 1-2 years of experience working in facilities, project management or real estate prior to working as a facilities coordinator.
* Support with the handling of daily facilities issues;
* Build and develop daily client relationships, keeping the client informed of activities on site;
* Supervising and supporting the co-ordination of works (early or late);
* Build relationships with Landlord Mangement Team and support teams within the building;
* Carry out site tours when requried with Contractors, ensuring Secure Area protocols are met;
* Management of parking spaces for site;
* Ensure Fire Drills are arranged as per legislation requirements and co-ordinated with the Landlord & Management
* Manage and remedy any actions raised following Fire Drill and ensure they are documented and communicated as per process;
* Support and undertake Client audits and support Client in remdy of facilities actions;
* Daily checks of all floors/areas to identify any issues;
* Manage and monitor all services delivered to site, ensure quality levels are met and consumables are replenished as necessary;
* Management of staff identification badges (issuing and deleting), access control system software with reporting and keeping data updated;
* Manage the implementation of Client processes and procedures;
* Management/Supervision of small works;
* Assist with annual inventory recording and management of assets and equipment;
* Ensure that all health and safety legislation is adhered to and support in any actions to ensure compliance.