FINANCE MANAGER - BUCHAREST OFFICE
After 10 YEARS, Pirelli plant in Slatina is today one of the most modern car tyre plants, equipped with non-robotic production technology of the last generation, designed to achieve high performance ti res Premium range, where Pirelli is leader.Cerinte
• Experience of minimum 5 years in a similar role (background in the automotive industry will be considered a plus)
• Proficiency in MS office, SAP suite (FI/CO/Cash Management/MM) is a must
• Analytical mind with problem-solving skills
• Organizational and multitasking abilities
• Team player
• Good knowledge of English and Romanian as mother tongue
- Planning & reporting: Assure the planning&reporting of the assigned area and the timeliness of the planning&control cycle, granting the consolidation of the managed info.
- Business results: Monitor the overall business trend and the performances of the local markets. Variances analysis from the targets and detection of the most suitable corrective actions.
- Credit Management: Credit management policies guidelines, risk prevention, payment and debt-collecting process management.
- Accounting: Ensure the formulation of the balance sheets and the setting of the balance sheet policy in compliance with central directives
- Taxation: Assure regular monitoring of the Laws about taxation and of the related opportunities/risks at local level, ensure the correct fiscal management of the Branch, ensure the effectiveness of the corporate projects and agreements about their impact on taxation, ensure contacts with the tax authorities at local level and with all the external public and private bodies in charge of the tax inspections and enquiries.
- Treasury: Manage and control all the Treasury activities such as: banking records and conditions management, payment flow and massive takings, forecast and reporting activities.
- Administration: Administrative processes management and Legal Representative for Austria Commercial