BUYER, Location: Cluj-Napoca
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SalesConsulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile BUYER, Location: Cluj-Napoca active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- College/University degree
- 2 – 3 years of experience in purchasing/procurement/materials planning
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- English – fluent level
- French knowledge is an advantage
- Good Ms Office knowledge (especially Excel)
- Experience in working with an ERP system (AS400/Oracle) would be an advantage
- Drives and initiates purchasing projects and makes sure that they are realized in due time
- Drives cost reduction projects on the commodity families he’s in charge of
- Launch orders in the system and follows the suppliers according to MRP requirements, inventory target and purchasing details, following the production’s forecast
- Daily order validation, enter in the system the order confirmations and update purchasing database
- Follow up order deliveries to ensure the respect of the contractual agreements regarding quality requirements, quantity, price and delivery terms
- Analyze and measures the supplier on time delivery and communicates them their results
- Analyze the block invoice payments for the price and receipts reasons and solves them
- Ensure material shortage risks are identified and communicated within the business
- Offers support to operational teams in dealing with suppliers, to avoid production stops
- Analyze inventory structure and identify opportunities for inventory reduction
- Updates the purchasing database: items, agreed suppliers, prices, delivery terms
- Sends to suppliers the specification and drawing changes received from the technical our quality departments
- Participates to interdepartmental meetings and brings suggestions and improving measures in order to achieve the business objectives
- Negotiates contracts with suppliers and ensures that they are according to internal regulation
- Follows in the system and updates the alternators production plan, according to the input received from sales and production departments
- Performs any other duty assigned by his/ her direct manager, according to job responsibilities and following the law
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!