This job is no longer active!
View all jobs METRO SYSTEMS ROMANIA active
View all jobs SAP Monitoring active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
METRO SYSTEMS Romania is a subsidiary of METRO SYSTEMS Germany. Since 2006, when METRO SYSTEMS Romania was established in Bucharest, the number of employees has increased steadily to 800. The second office was founded in Brasov in 2014.Requirements
Why should you join us?
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to join our SAP support team. The role involves monitoring and supervision activities, incident handling and managing critical situations by achieving customer expectations, leading action plans and effectively communicate with customers and relevant Metro Cash&Carry counterparts for our SAP system landscape.
What we’re looking for?
• SAP Transport Management
• Provide support for production environments, Implements changes, writes scripts, making use of his/her programming knowledge
• Keeps professional contacts with the IT professionals of clients
• Communicates with customers to assess customer satisfaction level about services and products
• Organizes work according to the application support life cycle
• Acts as representative for any work related escalation or change request
• Strives for work efficiency and effectiveness, initiates improvements, participates at work related strategies
• Responsible to ensure up-to-date work procedures and operation documentation
You’re a great fit if you have:
• Degree in Computer Science or comparable qualification Experience in the administration under Unix/Linux server of professional environment
• Good knowledge of programming, shell scripting would present a benefit
• Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL - PL/SQL
• Good knowledge of networking
• Good command of English
• Previous experience with monitoring SAP systems is preferable
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to structure new / unknown topics and handle multiple tasks
• High competency to solve problems
• Retail knowledge would be a plus
• Willingness to work in shifts
What we offer?
• Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
• Career programs
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Flexible working hours
• Lunch tickets
• Medical subscription and life insurance
• Private pension
• Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
• Good transport connections and free parking
• Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage)
• Free Bookster.ro account
• And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.