Junior CRM&Sales Support with German
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 500 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
• Fluent in English and German at a B2 level
• Good analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design and data cleansing techniques are an advantage
• Able to work in a team as well as independently
• Data profiling, data cleansing and continuous data quality improvement
• Analysis of CRM data: accounts, contacts, opportunities, activities
• Data cleansing with technical and manual solutions
• Classification of data according to relevance
• Amendment of faulty data in the CRM system in coordination with the competent departments
• Research of missing data such as email addresses, business function, hierarchy level, etc.
• Removal of duplicates
• Researching and updating undeliverable after marketing mailing campaigns
• Researching and updating staff changes after federal and state elections
• Creating new contacts in the system with information gathered at trade fairs and marketing events
• Close cooperation with segment and account leaders to timely reflect market and account changes in the CRM system
• Upload of excel lists to the CRM system (MS CRM Dynamics)
Why work with us?
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
• You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
• You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance.