Digital Media Planner
GroupM is the leading global media investment management operation serving as the parent company to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MEC and MediaCom, each global operations in their own right with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities.
GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people.
In Romania we have in-house the most advanced programmatic buying platform: Xaxis (a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers to audiences across all addressable channels).
Specialties: Media Strategy, Media Buying, Data Management, New Media, Audience buying, Digital Media, DMP, Publisher.
There is power in a group. Our group has helped redefine the industry, through the development and creation of data and technology platforms that give our agencies and our clients an advantage.
We continue to be responsible for approximately one third of all media investment worldwide, employing 27,500 uniquely talented people in over 100 countries.
A true advantage. And the true power of our group. Be part of it.
• At least 1 year experience with online planning.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• English proficiency.
• Interest for planning and delivering results for clients.
• Good direct response planning skills.
• Advanced excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Workflow management and prioritization.
• Financial awareness, including processes and budget control.
• Strategic thinking including evaluation of key trends and client results data.
• Understanding of:
o Performance planning principles and methods
o Analytical methods and tools
o Media research tools and techniques
o Key performance media channels
• Previously using the following tools will be considered a plus: SESAME, GEMIUS Audience, Media Monitor/ BRAT, Adserving.
• Develop integrated media planning solutions according to client brief and strategy.
• Coordinate and supervise Group M responsible and media suppliers to ensure perfect implementation of digital plans.
• Monitor campaign performance and build campaign reports for the clients. Recommend the necessary optimizations and supervise their implementation.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the media and technology developments that influence performance planning and clients’ business.
• Conduct media negotiations with different suppliers in case of special activations.
• Supervise closing up contracts and add new digital suppliers to the database whenever necessary.
• Assist the Financial department and conduct all trafficking tasks necessary for monthly invoicing.
• Develop digital strategies for the clients and in day to day client service tasks.
• Develop competitive analysis for the clients using Agency and other available tools in the market.
• Evaluate the online consumer behaviour and target affinities with websites by using AGENCY tools.
• Respond to all tasks and requests in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
• Use AGENCY tools to drive forward new channel suggestions and performance orientated recommendations.
• Demonstrate an enterprising and pro-active attitude to all client dealings.
We are offering a great financial package and the opportunity of growing professionally within our international group.