Junior Billings Agent with French
I FUTURE belongs to a Group of companies with multinational presence across various parts of the globe.
Our goal is developing individuals by building a strong foundation towards their employable future, supporting both personal and corporate goals.
• Proficiency in English and French;
• Attention to detail and thoroughness;
• Accounting capabilities and analyzing information;
• PC Proficiency and data entry skills
• Customer service oriented;
• Ability to work well in a team environment;
• The working schedule has 2 shifts.
• Prepares invoices and controls revenue cycle by applying billing conditions, processing invoices, verifying WIP and receivable balances, and issuing invoices to clients;
• Prepares and issues invoices to customers;
• Issues monthly customer statements both internally and externally;
• Update customer files with issued invoices, updates billing conditions, and collaborates with project teams for bill presentment;
• Process credit memos;
• Update the customer master file with contact information, billing addresses, etc.;
• Enter invoices into customer invoicing web sites (when applicable);
• Submit invoices by electronic data for internal approvals and issuance to clients;
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential;
• Contribute to developing a Team-Based culture.