Customer Support Representative
We’re big on what we like to call the WPG spirit. It’s ingrained in everything we do – from the relationships forged among team members to the relationships we build with our customers and to our humanitarian and community outreach.
We know our team members are a huge part of our success so we strive to provide them with a positive work environment and a satisfying and exciting career.
- Secondary school education
- Proficient in English (both written and spoken)
- bi-lingual is a plus
- Able to multi-task
- Strong team player with commitment and a positive attitude
- Good listening skills, and the ability to think quickly, to make a recommendation or propose a solution to a customer's problem
Customer Support Agent with English
The overallresponsibility will be to receive Inbound calls, handlee-mails, ensure consistent productivity & quality of service and maintaincustomer satisfaction.
- A very competitive salary package along with fidelity Programs
- Specialized product and Program Training
- Incentive Plans based on performance
- A young and dynamic environment
- The possibility of growing within the company