Front Office Engineer / Fault Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SII Romania active
View all jobs Front Office Engineer / Fault Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• A degree level in an engineering discipline (Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication or similar).
• Experience with operating mobile networks, principles of telecommunications
• Experience on mobile networks
• Knowledge/Experience in Tx equipment’s (how SDH, PDH, CC, Mux, are configured, role, ports, interconnections, etc)
• How to do and how to interpret different remote actions done to Tx equipment’s:
o Configuration, etc
• How to interpret different Tx alarms
• Experience in Telco processes, ticketing systems, monitoring platforms
• English and/or German speaker (nice to have)
• Equipment: Marconi – microwave: SDH; Ericsson – microwave: SDH, PDH; Siemens: PDH; SIAE: PDH; Tellabs: Crosconnect (DXX), Packet Node (MPLS Access Network 8600er); Huawei: Multiplexer (OSN.7500, 2500)
• Monitoring and managing telco equipment;
• Investigating basic alarms on different equipment and technologies;
• Using dedicated Trouble Ticketing applications for alarms handling and field personnel dispatching;
• Installs standard hardware/software/products;
• Upgrades customer networks/products;
• Produces documentation and solves defined problems;
• Interacts with other Technicians, customer technical staff and other groups within Service Delivery organization.