Front Office Engineer / Fault Engineer
At SII Romania we believe in professionals driven by their Love and Talent for Technology. We dare to take on exciting new challenges and we work towards exceeding our customer’s expectations.
The high value technological solutions provided by SII Romania in the Software Development, Implementation and Testing, Telecommunication, Service Desk and On-site IT&C services industries enable our clients to gain a competitive advantage in front of their competition.
• A degree level in an engineering discipline (Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication or similar).
• Experience with operating mobile networks, principles of telecommunications
• Experience on mobile networks
• Knowledge/Experience in Tx equipment’s (how SDH, PDH, CC, Mux, are configured, role, ports, interconnections, etc)
• How to do and how to interpret different remote actions done to Tx equipment’s:
o Configuration, etc
• How to interpret different Tx alarms
• Experience in Telco processes, ticketing systems, monitoring platforms
• English and/or German speaker (nice to have)
• Equipment: Marconi – microwave: SDH; Ericsson – microwave: SDH, PDH; Siemens: PDH; SIAE: PDH; Tellabs: Crosconnect (DXX), Packet Node (MPLS Access Network 8600er); Huawei: Multiplexer (OSN.7500, 2500)
• Monitoring and managing telco equipment;
• Investigating basic alarms on different equipment and technologies;
• Using dedicated Trouble Ticketing applications for alarms handling and field personnel dispatching;
• Installs standard hardware/software/products;
• Upgrades customer networks/products;
• Produces documentation and solves defined problems;
• Interacts with other Technicians, customer technical staff and other groups within Service Delivery organization.