This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs IT Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• University degree in IT
• 2+ years experience on the same or similar position
• Logical and analytical mindset
• Familiarity with PL/SQL and Java (on general level)
• Knowledge of CASE tools and UML
• Experience with Sparx Enterprise Architect is a benefit
• Ability to work with multi global region teams
• Experience with business process modeling
• Proactivity and problem solving
• Fluent English language
• Cooperate with business analysts in requirements specification
• Perform IT analysis in a defined time and quality and prepare Functional specifications
• Cooperate with Development team leaders on concept of application changes
• Review Design documents prepared by Designers based on Functional specifications
• Cooperate with team leaders on development task decomposition and planning
• Provide System documentation on overall application architecture level