- Provide Administrative Assistance; performing of clerical tasks, like accepting and making phone calls and emails, setting business meeting agendas, sending memos, accepting visitors, reviewing incoming reports, and setting the executive's daily schedule.
- Conduct Research; prepare statistical reports and presentation that are used by executives to make business decisions.
- Act as a Gatekeeper; controls which phone calls and reports go through to the executive, as well as what meetings are scheduled.
- 3+ years on a similar position (preferably in a multinational company)
- Proficiency on MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Ability to work in a multinational environment.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Efficiency on time management
- Business awareness and creativity
- Good english knowledge