Client Management Executive
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile GfK Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Client Management Executive active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Our world is changing fast. Consumers, users, and buyers are calling the shots. New things become possible every second. And more complicated, too. Our clients are businesses around the globe. To make the best possible decisions every day, they need to really know what is going on, now and in the future. We don't have a crystal ball, either. But we love data and science and we understand how to connect the two. We care about attention to detail and accuracy. We are digital engineers who build world-class research, powered by high technology. Because people who know best lead the way.
This is why GfK means Growth from Knowledge.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience:
• A clear and concise communicator both verbally and in writing.
• Fluency in English is essential (both spoken and written).
• Experience in providing excellent customer service.
• Strong IT literacy skills, including intermediate excel skills and navigating and understanding websites to quickly and efficiently assess content.
• Must have excellent attention to detail and an analytical approach.
• Experience of working within defined client Service Level Agreements.
• Organised and methodological.
• Desirable, but not essential: knowledge of 1 additional language (e.g. French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch)
You will be working with an energetic team to complete the following type of activities:
• Communicate daily service updates to clients.
• Respond to queries in a professional manner and provide timely feedback within agreed service levels.
• Work alongside different departments to investigate data queries and provide feedback on technology and processes.
• Client reporting writing.
• Ensure internal Project tracker (JIRA) and clients are proactively kept up to data.
• Use an in house application specifically designed to review and audit product information found on the internet.
• Use defined processes to complete quality checks on data and investigate anomalies.
• Review usage within client accounts and client issues and provide regular feedback to Client Managers.
• Preparing charts for client presentations.