Client Management Executive
GfK is the trusted source of relevant market and consumer information that enables its clients to make smarter decisions.
More than 13,000 market research experts combine their passion with GfK’s long-standing data science experience. This allows GfK to deliver vital global insights matched with local market intelligence from more than 100 countries.
By using innovative technologies and data sciences, GfK turns big data into smart data, enabling its clients to improve their competitive edge and enrich consumers’ experiences and choices.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience:
• A clear and concise communicator both verbally and in writing.
• Fluency in English is essential (both spoken and written).
• Experience in providing excellent customer service.
• Strong IT literacy skills, including intermediate excel skills and navigating and understanding websites to quickly and efficiently assess content.
• Must have excellent attention to detail and an analytical approach.
• Experience of working within defined client Service Level Agreements.
• Organised and methodological.
• Desirable, but not essential: knowledge of 1 additional language (e.g. French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch)
You will be working with an energetic team to complete the following type of activities:
• Communicate daily service updates to clients.
• Respond to queries in a professional manner and provide timely feedback within agreed service levels.
• Work alongside different departments to investigate data queries and provide feedback on technology and processes.
• Client reporting writing.
• Ensure internal Project tracker (JIRA) and clients are proactively kept up to data.
• Use an in house application specifically designed to review and audit product information found on the internet.
• Use defined processes to complete quality checks on data and investigate anomalies.
• Review usage within client accounts and client issues and provide regular feedback to Client Managers.
• Preparing charts for client presentations.