MIS Reporting Programmer
Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
• Minim 3-5 years of experience in working with SQL Server 2008 and above
• Good Knowledge and work experience in TSQL, C# (2.0, 3.0)
• Design patterns
• MS SQL Reporting Services, MS SQL Integration Services
• Web 2.0 technologies (ASP.NET, ASP.NET AJAX, ASP.NET Dynamic Data, ADO.NET Data Services) will be considered a plus
• Web server architecture (IIS 6.0, 7.0)
• Good command of English language (both speaking and writing)
• Design, develop, deploy, and maintain database and ETL solutions.
• Integrate source data into an enterprise data warehouse, create data marts for end user reporting, and provide data for application use.
• Participate in code reviews to ensure quality and integrity of project deliverables.
• Create/Contribute to technical design specification.
• Analyze and improve existing solutions.
• Performance improvement for database objects.
• Develop and execute unit and system tests of software.
• Enhance source control procedures and programming standards.
• Participate in discussions with people from business.
• Create and maintain reports for authorities and internal purposes.
• Create and maintain system documentation.
• Open minded
• Flexible and able to work under pressure as member of a team
• Team work experience
• Ability to assimilate new knowledge and technologies and to understand the life cycle of a project
• Strong analytical skills and business logic
• Sense of duty and responsibility
• Customer service oriented
• Good communicator
• Banking experience is a plus
What exactly can you expect if you work at Kepler?
• We have been collaborating with Romanian and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings a certain polyvalence.
• We provide you with a “Career Path Officer” who’s primary objective is to create a high comfort level for programmers, business analysts, project managers (in one word, our Kepler Specialist) in the projects they are involved in, but his role has many other facades.
• Another element which is a common day reality for a Kepler Specialist is the flexibility. This goes beyond the classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.
• Career development is not a wish. It’s a reality.