Full Stack Web Developer (MCE project)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Thales active
View all jobs Full Stack Web Developer (MCE project) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Together. Safer. Everywhere
Whenever critical decisions need to be made, Thales has a role to play. In all the markets we serve – defence, security, space, aerospace and ground transportation.
World-class technologies and the combined expertise of 61,000 employees in 56 locally based country operations make Thales a key player in assuring the security of citizens, infrastructure and nations.
Follow Thales on http://www.thalesgroup.com/live/
Thales Systems Romania, operational since 2007, plays a strategic part in the Group’s Transportation Business by offering a wide range of railways signalling solutions and integrated transportation systems.
Why joining our company in Romania:
Because we do great things together
Because we count for the real world
Because we are good in what we do and share our experience with you
Because we enjoy interesting experiences together
Because we have a multicultural working environment (Austria, Germany, France)
Because we are secure and stable for you, as well as for the world
Because we have a nice benefit package to offer
Come and see for yourself!
Requested technical competence:
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar degree
• Strong Java SE development skills
• Web Services (REST)
• Web technologies (Angular2, Typescript and HTML5)
• Strong Linux skills (scripting, configuring)
• Good understanding of software architecture and design
• Advanced level of written and spoken English
Knowledge of the following is a plus:
• C++ development skills
• Scripting languages knowledge
• Know-how on: routing, TCP/IP, sockets
• Exposure to Eclipse RCP (or willing to learn it) would be a plus
• Databases (SQL) knowledge
• Exposure to Python / Perl / Ruby would be a plus
• Experience in process oriented development (V-Model, Agile methods)
Short task description:
We build software applications that allow trains to safely and securely bring passengers to their destination. These applications have high availability requirements, so they are not allowed to stall or randomly crash.
Our application engineering team is seeking a smart and passionate web developer with good understanding of software architecture and design issues, as well as :
• solid knowledge of Backend technologies (Java and Spring)
• adequate knowledge of Frontend technologies (Angular2, Typescript and HMTL5)
As part of our team, your responsibilities will include:
• planning and prototyping a new application
• building and testing Application Program Interfaces (APIs) for applications to exchange data
• refactoring and optimizing existing code
• fixing bugs in existing code
• writing unit tests
• writing documentation
Excellent career opportunity with a professional development path in a multinational environment, challenging projects with high safety requirements training opportunities, attractive salary, medical care, restaurant tickets, sports programs, housing loan, etc.