SAS Application Support Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs QUALITANCE active
View all jobs SAS Application Support Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We develop revolutionary products and services that leverage next generation technology.
We build web, mobile and VR platforms powered by emerging technologies and experience design.
- Strong experience working in visualization - SAS Visual Analytics
- Strong experience in SAS Data Integration Studio tool
- Previous experience in BASE SAS programming, SAS Macro
- Knowledgeable user of SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Management Console
- SQL/PLSQL development skills
- Previous working experience with Oracle, General Tomcat, Weblogic, Jbos knowledge, Unix scripting logic
- Demonstrable experience of proposing insightful visualizations with the data at hand
- Advanced analytical skills, flexible regarding production problem solving
- Ability to work in virtual teams and in a matrix organization, with occasional on-call support
- Have an understanding of IT project management - planning, delivery, resourcing, expectation management
- Previous production support experience, with can do mind-set and attitude and hands-on mentality
- Ability to work effectively with senior IT and Business stakeholders
- Good presentation skills - must be able to "sell the visualization" to the business and relevant stakeholders
- Involvement in development of Analytics tools
- Proficient communication and English language skills (written/verbal)
- Excellent team worker
- Provides Level 3 support for technical infrastructure components (e.g. databases, middleware and user interfaces).
- Performs problem and root cause analysis for application production incidents and delivers the necessary resolution pack (i.e. hotfixes, patches)
- Provide L3 Support and remediation on any issues pertaining to the above applications by providing detailed code analysis of applications’ production platform
- Remediate incidents/outages pertaining to the platform
- Estimate time required to implement remediation actions
- Support and contribute to all relevant documentation following internal Standards, procedures and Guidelines
- Ensures appropriate vendor interaction in a multi-vendor environment
- Conducts incident and problem management activities
- Conducts regularly-scheduled Problem Management meetings with IT Product Managers (ITPMs), infrastructure groups, problem managers and incident managers to track progress and highlight issues
- Perform detailed technology analyses to highlight weaknesses and make recommendations for improvement