AP Invoice Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cameron active.
Vezi toate job-urile AP Invoice Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Cameron engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
1-2+ years work experience in accounts payable or related
Finance/ Accounting University degree or final year of study
Experience in using accounting systems (SAP, Oracle, Saga or others)
Proficient in Microsoft Office products
Language requirements: Romanian and fluent in English (comprehension, written and speech). Other languages a plus.
Strong communications skills, both oral and written, required to resolve issues on invoices with both vendors and internal buyers from multiple Cameron locations
Familiar with standard accounting concepts, practices, and procedures
Attention to detail and accuracy
Organizational and time management skills
Professional and has a service-oriented approach
Ability to prioritize issues
The Accounts Payable Invoice Analyst is responsible for managing a portion of the company�s working capital through AP invoice processing, exception resolutions, and vendor reconciliation processes. This position resolves business critical issues, provides internal and external customer support, implements process improvement initiatives, and proactively manages day to day issues related to vendor accounts.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of PO, Non-PO, freight and intercompany invoices, posting invoices daily
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies with appropriate internal and external resources
- Maintain vendor statements and communicate with vendors when necessary
- Work with procurement and finance to maintain the GR/IR account clearing
- Comply with Finance, AP, and Supply Chain policies and procedures
- Participate in process improvement projects as requested
- Prepare reporting schedules and resolve audit issues identified by auditors
- Ensure strict compliance with SOX