Dynamics CRM Developer
Our company was founded in August 2015 and our main objective consists of outsourcing the software development services provided to the European clients of Karalius Group, which unfold their activity in Romania. Another fundamental objective for us is broadening our area of activities, managing to offer our services to other potential interested companies, based in Bucharest.Cerinte
• 5+ years’ experience with software development, specifically around Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
• Experience with supporting Microsoft products (SQL Server, SharePoint, IIS, Lync)
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
• Experience working on an Agile development team.
• Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations
• Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities
• Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
• Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#
• Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
• Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
• Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
• Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
• Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
• Develop and maintain a platform roadmap.
• Customize the system to meet the business needs of the company.
• Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
• Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
Professional and friendly working environment
• Training and on-going development opportunities
• Exposure to challenges projects in various industries both local and international
• Private medical services
• Relaxation area