This job is no longer active!
View all jobs RINF active
View all jobs Java Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
People & Culture
At RINF you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
• Java 8 knowledge and micro services architecture
• Spring platform: Core, Boot, Security, MVC, WebFlow
• Working with continuous code quality tools such as Sonar
• Experience with Maven, Git, Junit, Jenkins with interest in researching or integrating new tools and technologies for Continuous Delivery
• Strong collaboration skills and good self-managing capabilities
• Experience working with a CMS-related framework or Java templating engines such as Freemarker
• Being passionate about secure architecture
• Interest in holding technical presentations
• Develop and design capabilities for sales platform being a first point of contact to business for all web portals
• Support continuous improvements in selling flows by identifying alternatives and technologies for implementation
• Participate in establishing web development strategies and upgrading overall structure of sales platform
• Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document web applications through all the Secure SDLC life-cycle
• Design secure code working closely with Security mentors and identifying code smells, bugs, vulnerabilities
• Be responsible for code analysis, redesign, performance optimization and code coverage
• Support and integrate SEO concepts together with Product Managers
• Collaborate with an international team of Software and Business Engineers
• Contribute actively to process improvement by working with Agile delivery processes in a cross-functional virtual team using JIRA
• You will be working on a platform based on Docker and Kubernates
• International team
• Very good work environment
• Great location
• Extra benefits included