People & Culture
At RINF you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
How we look like
@RINF you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. It may seem obvious for us to say this but we know it to be true. We work with passion to bring fresh ideas to the table. Our contribution matters.
RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
We also share fun moments and sad moments, like that time our friend, Mr. Coffee Machine, had to take a medical leave. No worries, it was nothing serious.
We do have a colleague who doesn’t like coffee or cookies (which is totally hard to accept) and he is not that chatty, even though he spends a lot of time on Facebook. Nonetheless he likes finding bugs and he has magic touch skills. Want to know with whom you will work with? We introduce you to IQ MATT.
Being fans of quality releases, we dare ourselves each day to put the latest technologies and methodologies at work. We never stop learning!
How can you influence the business
By getting involved, especially since we encourage RINFers being entrepreneurs
Keep up to date with the latest trends in the IT industry, that way you can identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve the products and services that you will be working on
How do you know if RINF is a good fit for you
If you have:
A quality delivery focused attitude…you may be required to deliver sweets and treats because we especially like to have food fests at the office
The ability to communicate clearly to a wide range of people both internally and externally to the organization
Customer facing skills
Curiosity and never stop learning skills
The desire to have fun while doing what you like
A keen interest in participating at our board games evenings
Then we should get to know each other better!
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
• Java 8 knowledge and micro services architecture
• Spring platform: Core, Boot, Security, MVC, WebFlow
• Working with continuous code quality tools such as Sonar
• Experience with Maven, Git, Junit, Jenkins with interest in researching or integrating new tools and technologies for Continuous Delivery
• Strong collaboration skills and good self-managing capabilities
• Experience working with a CMS-related framework or Java templating engines such as Freemarker
• Being passionate about secure architecture
• Interest in holding technical presentations
• Develop and design capabilities for sales platform being a first point of contact to business for all web portals
• Support continuous improvements in selling flows by identifying alternatives and technologies for implementation
• Participate in establishing web development strategies and upgrading overall structure of sales platform
• Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document web applications through all the Secure SDLC life-cycle
• Design secure code working closely with Security mentors and identifying code smells, bugs, vulnerabilities
• Be responsible for code analysis, redesign, performance optimization and code coverage
• Support and integrate SEO concepts together with Product Managers
• Collaborate with an international team of Software and Business Engineers
• Contribute actively to process improvement by working with Agile delivery processes in a cross-functional virtual team using JIRA
• You will be working on a platform based on Docker and Kubernates
• International team
• Very good work environment
• Great location
• Extra benefits included