Junior Presales Consultant - German/Dutch/Portuguese
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
Who you are:
You will be someone who has a creative mind, good communication skills and match the following profile:
• University / college graduate with a Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics or Business Studies degree qualification
• Good understanding of IT market and trends
• Proven research abilities in customer intelligence / research activities done for various accounts/products/sectors of activity to reflect an analytical thinking
• Experience in delivering various presentations
• Strong HTML knowledge would also be considered a plus
• Appreciation of technology, internet / web applications and desktop/office automation software.
• Attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• A very good knowledge of other languages (German/Dutch/Portuguese or other foreign language) would be considered a plus
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage deadlines with colleagues and internal customers
• Self confident and a self-starter – example: able to set up and drive own meetings proactively.
• Good planning and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and share job responsibilities with other team members.
• Ability to work in (and preferably experience of working in) virtual teams – To get a specific job done often requires working together with many colleagues spread out in different countries
• Openness to work with different languages & cultures (you will support most of Europe and APAC)
• Results orientation and focus on quality
• Most important is an eagerness to learn!
What you will do:
• Carry out research and produce complex reports on new and existing Oracle customers, using internal and external sources, in order to identify potential new opportunities for various Oracle accounts
• Creation of Customer/ Partner specific portals to share information which has to be sourced in conjunction with the field and SCC teams.
• Brief internal teams on new content availability, via Newsletter contributions and some web conferences
• Internal communications (participate in creating standardized communications)
• Support in overall internal communications plan & execution (e.g. slides preparation)
• Ensure collaboration with presales teams, sales and other lines of business.
• Work with the virtual teams across the EMEA and APAC organization
Are you a passionate professional with a genuine interest in IT? Or perhaps a business professional passionate about how technology is shaping today’s businesses?
If the answer is yes, at Oracle we are currently looking for someone who is eager to start and develop their presales career in our multinational presales center, located in Bucharest.
Your career will start at Oracle’s Sales Consulting Centers (SCC), where you will be learning on-the-job by remotely supporting EMEA and APAC field presales in a diverse number of ways, ranging from creating detailed reports for new or existing Oracle accounts to producing dedicated portals, in order to share information with our customers. This will give you the opportunity to build basic product knowledge and combine this with a good commercial sense while working in an international environment.
What we offer:
• An international environment focused on continuous learning
• Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal skills, including sales abilities
• A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues, customers and partners across Europe and APAC
• A fun and varied job
• Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career