Python & VBA Developer - Accounting apps
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Python & VBA Developer – Accounting Apps
Development, maintenance and correction of applications for the Finance sector on budget and on time under the control and coordination of the Tech Leader.
Your role in a Nutshell:
- Development, maintenance and correction of applications for the Finance sector using the languages specific to Tactical developments, on budget and on time and under the control and coordination of the Tech Leader, which will prioritize the progress of the portfolio of activities;
- Preparing and conducting tests, analyzing the results to ensure that the application runs smoothly
- Functional and technical documentation;
- Technical and functional support of the application perimeter in production;
- Support for users located in Paris, Bucharest and Bangalore (training and production support) in French, English or Romanian depending on the case;
- Participation in the management of the Tactics activity in terms of budget and planning in relation to the leading Techs Paris and Bucharest.
A little about you:
- University level (bachelor or master) – ASE, Polytechnics or Cybernetics;
- 1 - 3 years of similar experience in Reporting Business Intelligence / MIS within Banks, IT companies, Big 4 Financial Services or SSC - IT with financial-banking or commercial profile;
- Good level of Python & VBA programming language (objects) and the classes under all Ms Office applications, especially Ms Access, and Ms Excel (all versions);
- Knowledge on code repository (Github),ticketing management(Jira) Ms PowerBI, OpenSource language
- Proficiency in SQL (JetSQL, SQL server) - standard methods and data manipulation;
- English - Advanced level; Medium level of French.
We also value:
- Adopting a spirit of customer service and team in relations with all the partners;
- Showing a responsible attitude in the general exercise of the mission;
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes in regulations (Time to market reduced);
- Ability to integrate in the "finance sector" approaches in relation to the trades.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.