This job is no longer active!
View all jobs berg COMPUTERS active
View all jobs DevOps Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Expertise in Linux Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management using tools like Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- 3+ years of total experience with Linux administration and 2 years of cloud experience is preferred
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Ability to work with and influence software development teams
- Solid Linux experience (eg: Ubuntu, RHEL, CentOS, Core OS)
- Experience with scripting languages (eg: BASH, Perl,Python, Ruby) and automation tools (. Puppet, Ansible)
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, HTML, XML.
Tasks and activities:
- Maintenance of datacenter infrastructure
- To work as 2nd and 3rd level support
- Resolve incidents in a timely and effective manner
- To exchange and handover skill and solutions to other areas within IBM
- DevOps engineers are System administrators that can also code and are the ones that are solely responsible for system uptime.
- Identify potential points for automation
- Define with the customer automation requirements
- Agree and define work methodology for DevOps with the customer and IBM
- Deploy coding and automations based on the customer and IBM agreed methodology
- Create and implement change requests for incidents/problems as needed
- Facilitate knowledge sharing by creating and maintaining detailed and comprehensive documentation and diagrams. Maintain expert level of knowledge in area of expertise.
- Ability to work effectively, add value as a team member and assume a leadership role for the team
- Ability to learn from other members of the team
- Ability to perform tasks with little supervision
- Continuous learning through training and certifications;
- Flexible working hours and attractive working environment;
- Employee benefits, including sport benefits, discount for glasses/contact lenses;
- Attractive salary package and private health insurance;
- Great location with relaxing areas;
- Meal tickets and transport discounts;
- Annual teambuilding and parties;
- Monthly exciting events with and for employees.
Discover our latest openings and apply for your new job via berg COMPUTERS website.