B2B Customer Support with Greek - part time
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Carestream Health active
View all jobs B2B Customer Support with Greek - part time active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
At Carestream Health we are producing radiology devices, healthcare systems and accessories and our customers are hospitals and clinics all over the world. Carestream Health Romania (established in 2012) is the newest branch of the mother company and is acting as a Shared Services Center for EAMER region, covering contracts administration, customer care dispatch, customer orders, supply chain and logistics, finance, procurement and IT applications. We are a team of around 200 people, located in West Gate Business Park, right across subway station Preciziei, in a green, quiet and no so crowded area. We are a very interesting mix of experienced professionals and fresh beginners, a multicultural environment with people from 10 European countries.Requirements
- fluent Greek speaker
- medium English level is required for anyone in the team
- available to work 4 hours a day, during the day, between 9 to 18
- familiar with e-commerce platforms and web applications
- excellent telephone manner
- persuasion abilities
- contacting customers by phone in order to propose solutions related to electronic order placement
- sending promotional e-mails to customers
- regular follow up on contacted customers in order to set-up web credentials
- maintaining the local database updated with customer feedback
At Carestream Health we are producing radiology devices and accessories and our customers are hospitals and clinics all over the world. Recently we have launched our worldwide e-commerce platform and we would like to encourage and guide our current and loyal customers to switch from email and telephone ordering to online orders.
For the EMEA region we would like to hire a team of E-commerce Conversion Specialists, based in our office in Bucharest who will have the mission to get in touch and guide our customers into using the online platform for placing orders to Carestream.
This campaign will be implemented for 6 months and therefor the employment will be for a limited period of 6 months, with a part time schedule, 4 hours/day, Monday to Friday, allowing some flexibility, as long as the business hours during the day are covered. Each specialist will be assigned a country or a group of countries speaking the same language in the EMEA region and the corresponding portfolio of clients from those countries.
What we offer:
- competitive pay and language bonus
- meal tickets
- private medical subscription
- discounts for gym and wellness facilities
- Bookster subscription