Junior Recruitment Sourcer - 1 year contract
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Recruitment Sourcer - 1 year contract active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
Hello! Thank you for considering us!
We are looking for 1 new dynamic colleague to join our sourcing-recruitment team. If you enjoy interacting with many different foreign language speakers and you are good in finding the needle in the hay stack, we might be a perfect match!
Go ahead and submit your application. We are looking forward to meeting you!
• Passionate about people and recruitment;
• Good attitude, we are not looking for experience;
• Oral and written English communication skills are a must;
• Equivalent professional experience will be considered as an advantage;
• Possess customer and candidate management abilities, and relationship building skills;
• Proficiency in using the basic internet search engines, and the Microsoft Office suite of applications;
• Excellent organization skills and Strong attention to detail, flexibility;
• Team oriented, with a focus on collaboration and delivery;
• Proactively react and be able to identify creative solutions for various business needs.
• Partner with recruiters and source positions opened across the business;
• Profile debriefing together with the responsible recruiter and manager;
• Sourcing including active research, creating personalized job ads, candidate identification, applicant testing, and pre-screening;
• Manage a high volume of job openings (80% entry level vacancies);
• Use sourcing tools and techniques to identify candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches, and referrals;
• Actively engage with recruiters, provide ongoing status of sourcing activities and candidates;
• Use candidate relationship management skills to identify, qualify, and maintain candidates;
• Conduct pre-screening phone interviews
• Regular database updates;
• Constant and consistent feedback to all involved candidates, as well as partner recruiters;
• Organize and participate in various employer branding events such as: job fairs, workshops, conferences, student associations events etc;
What will you get?
-pleasant work environment and supportive colleagues
-chance of developing in a multinational, globally known company
-complex training and support throughout the learning process
-private medical subion
-meal vouchers - 15 RON/ working day
-prizes based on good results