HR Business Partner
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
• University degree in HR or related field
• Deep knowledge in HR processes, practices and principles
• English - Upper-Intermediate+
• Solid PC skills: Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Proficient communication and presentation skills
• The HR business partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
• The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues.
• The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent.
• The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs.
• Communicating needs proactively with HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions.
• The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
• The position may include international human resource responsibilities.
• The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competitionHR processes implementation, insuring alignment of the employees to business sobjectives, internal culture, practices and policies. Conflict management and change management implementation on a basic level.
Duties and responsibilities
1. On boarding - Ensure proper on boarding (induction, mentor assignment, mood monitoring during probation period)
2. Assist in conducting meetings for closing probation period and performance appraisal interviews. Make sure information is updated in internal systems
3. IM monitoring - organize one-to-one meetings with employee upon their request, prepare reports regarding team morale, motivation factors, identified risks and mitigation plans
4. Assist managers in creating IDPs and training plans
5. Internal Communication - develop new channels of communication during global activities in cooperation with Senior HR Managers
6. Training & other development activities - create and conduct presentations, questionnaires. Update current forms
7. HR Consulting - act as a contact point for managers; analyze and improve HR processes in cooperation with Senior HR Managers