HR Business Partner
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs HR Business Partner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations. We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards. Luxoft key facts:
• University degree in HR or related field
• Deep knowledge in HR processes, practices and principles
• English - Upper-Intermediate+
• Solid PC skills: Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Proficient communication and presentation skills
• The HR business partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
• The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues.
• The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent.
• The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs.
• Communicating needs proactively with HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions.
• The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
• The position may include international human resource responsibilities.
• The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competitionHR processes implementation, insuring alignment of the employees to business sobjectives, internal culture, practices and policies. Conflict management and change management implementation on a basic level.
Duties and responsibilities
1. On boarding - Ensure proper on boarding (induction, mentor assignment, mood monitoring during probation period)
2. Assist in conducting meetings for closing probation period and performance appraisal interviews. Make sure information is updated in internal systems
3. IM monitoring - organize one-to-one meetings with employee upon their request, prepare reports regarding team morale, motivation factors, identified risks and mitigation plans
4. Assist managers in creating IDPs and training plans
5. Internal Communication - develop new channels of communication during global activities in cooperation with Senior HR Managers
6. Training & other development activities - create and conduct presentations, questionnaires. Update current forms
7. HR Consulting - act as a contact point for managers; analyze and improve HR processes in cooperation with Senior HR Managers