This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Experience in equivalent positions
• Analytical thinking and creative problem solving skills
• Perfect communication and presentation skills
• Fluent English
• Knowledge of analytical methods and UML+ CASE tools
• Basic knowledge of Oracle databases and PL/SQL and basics of business process modelling
• Participate at planning and consultation meeting of the analysts team
• Active participate on the meetings with customers - consultations, business analyses, getting requirements.
• Be involved in a development and test process as a "consultant" and help out with defining application development concept.
• Create and evolve architecture and analyses model for specified parts of the systems and supervise its development
• Deliver analyses (Functional specification documents) in defined deadlines and with defined quality
• Approve design (Technical specification)