- Business graduate, with around +7 years of experience in accounting;
- Have experience in consulting company- advantage;
- Well organized and communicative;
- Good command of English;
- Excellent computer knowledge.
- Responsible for the review/ preparation of all primary accounting documents according to the local compliance regulations;
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information;
- Document financial transactions by entering account information;
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options;
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports;
- Identify particular risks related to the client transaction;
- Review the work, supervise and train junior team members;
- Reconciliation of the accounts from the balance sheet;
- Document storage after closing procedures.
- Competitive salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical insurance;
- Clear career growth with biannual performance assessment;
- ACCA full support (covered fees and study materials, paid study leaves);
- International business exposure;
- Friendly leadership ;
- Modern office;
- Fresh fruits, tea, coffee.
Please send your resume (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org citing “[name] – Senior Accountant” in the subject line. All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion.
Moore Stephens KSC thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.