Application Tech Support with Italian/Polish-Junior-Part/Full-time
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Application Tech Support with Italian/Polish-Junior-Part/Full-time active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
Accenture is looking for new colleagues in our team of enthusiasts that enjoy delivering the best practices and learning from the best!
Would you like to start a career in one of the largest organizations in the world?
IN TURN WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
• Fluency in Italian/Polish and English, both written & spoken;
• Proficient in relevant computer applications (internet Explorer, Outlook usage, Microsoft Office);
• Verbal and written communication skills;
• Active listening skills;
• Detail-oriented and analytical thinking;
• Positive ‘can-do’ approach;
• Problem solving and analysis skills;
• Customer service orientation.
Technical Support agents assist end users in day by day operations with specific applications;
Receive and assess claims according to defined procedures;
Receive and log all e-mails/web/phone calls and ensure proper documentation;
Research of required information using available resources, user guides and match complaints with known errors and issues;
Support in using application functionalities, identification of possible workaround;
Identify and escalate priority issues;
Helps agents in routing complaints to appropriate second level group;
Attend to information requests from customers and track the status of consignments on the system;
Handle operational queries with a sense of urgency and deliver an accurate final job;
Support the organization to achieve full compliance with corporate sustainability standards and focused on quality;
Take steps to improve performance based on coaching.
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription
- Opportunity to practice your language skills with native speakers
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc.
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career!