Medical Quality Oversight Coordinator (MQOC)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Pfizer active
View all jobs Medical Quality Oversight Coordinator (MQOC) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Pharmacy - Health active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Compania Pfizer este liderul industriei farmaceutice mondiale, fiind cea mai mare companie farmaceutică care se bazează pe cercetare. Pfizer are sediul central în New York, iar principalele centre de cercetare şi dezvoltare sunt în Statele Unite şi în Anglia. Cele mai recente medicamente lansate pe piaţă includ Sutent, un medicament destinat tratamentului cancerului care impiedică vascularizarea tumorii şi reproducerea celulară a acesteia, şi Champix, un tratament care îi poate ajuta pe pacienţi să se lase de fumat.Requirements
Education & Experience
• 3-5 years previous experience in a relevant role, preferably in a regulated environment
• 5-7 years administrative or project planning experience
• Higher Education (in accordance with local standard, e.g., ‘higher education’ or University Degree level preferred)
Desired technical and behavioral skills:
• Excellent communication and listening skills; ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of colleagues/ executives/ peers, both verbally and in writing- ability to synthesize materials
• Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail, accuracy-orientation, and ability to prioritize
• Ability to work independently to drive projects and programs to completion; independent problem-solving and analytical skills
• Strong follow-through skills; demonstrate great discipline around deadlines, to-do lists, collecting information and materials from colleagues
• Experience interacting and maintaining relationships with cluster colleagues and key stakeholders
• Demonstrated project and program management skills
• Demonstrated planning skills
• Proficiency in SharePoint
• Proficiency in training management systems e.g. P2L and LARS systems
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
In order to fulfill the purpose of the role, the Medical Quality Oversight Coordinator will have Responsibilities and activities to support the above mentioned purpose; activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Project Management and Support
• Participate in or lead projects initiated by Medical Quality Oversight, interacting with country-based (Cluster) Medical Quality Oversight Managers (MQOMs), Medical Quality Oversight Liaison (MQOL) and MQO stakeholders across the different regions covered by MQO
• Take decisions and drive the projects or programs to on time completion.
• Respond to questions pertaining to specific processes, and create and execute plans for improvements; act in an advisory capacity to PCO based (Cluster) MQOs across the
• Coordinate arrangements for meetings and conferences, including venues, logistics, and travel arrangements for attendees.
Documentation and Archiving
• (Electronic) record keeping, filing, and archiving of information in accordance with company procedures and requirements; monitor the quality and compliance, and ensure accessibility of information for audit and inspection purposes.
Procedures and Training
• Collect, collate, and submit cross-country summary input pertaining to global Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Drive the regional controlled documents governance process; maintain the Regional Controlled Documents Management tool, support the QC process, collect and archive required documentation (e.g. required approvals) and ensure submission to global repositories.
• Maintain BU, Regional, or country processes/ systems (e.g., P2L Administrator role) in accordance with requirements on behalf of MQO Leadership or PCO based Cluster MQOs.
• Support maintenance of regional or country training structures and curricula. Support curricula reviews.
• Support organization of instructor-led and/or self-study (online) trainings; develop and drive the procedure to produce the documentation demonstrating compliance with these required trainings in the electronic learning management systems (e.g., P2L).
• Support MQO communication processes and strategy (e.g., create and maintain mailboxes, newsletters, distribution lists, colleague lists).
• Contribute compliance updates to applicable BU or MQO Reports.
• Maintain and enhance the MQO Group SharePoint Site; develop new content.
• Organize and facilitate events, including bi-weekly team meetings, YBMs, conference calls.
Administration and Operational Support
• Administrative and operational support for the direct manager, maintaining the calendar and resolving routine issues on their behalf.
• Process financial / administrative information for the direct manager (e.g., invoices, expense claims, tracking of project budgets).
• Provide virtual operational support for country Cluster MQOMs, as needed.
• Other activities and responsibilities to support the overall MQO roles and responsibilities