Customer Support Representative with Italian
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With revenues of €24.7 billion in FY2016, our 144,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them manage their energy by offering IoT-enabled solutions to seamlessly connect, collect, analyze and act on data in real-time delivering enhanced safety, efficiency, reliability, and sustainability.
From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies will reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
- Education-Bachelor’s Degree requested
- Fluent in Italian
- Excellent command of English
- Minimum 1 year of experience preferred
- Previous experience in customer support is desirable
- Ability to multitask (logging queries while speaking with customers)
- PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs)
- Basic aptitude for learning technical concepts essential
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required
- Providing post sales support to customers on UPS (uninterrupted power supply)
- Validate entitlement, assisting customers with unit diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Logging customer details and problem description for all Customers
- Escalating cases to the technical support engineers for advanced troubleshooting and resolution
- Take complete ownership of all Customers issues until resolution and ensure timely follow up on all commitments
- For pre-sales customers this will involve referring customers to local resellers/creating web orders, once customer's specific needs have been identified
- Advising customers on the correct solution for their requirements
- Respond to requests on product pricing and features
- Follow up on leads generated from marketing activities
- Identify opportunities from the leads and enter opportunity into the system
- Provide language support to escalation teams where necessary
What we offer:
• Competitive and rewarding salary package
• Monthly well-being workshops
• Hands on training and access to our technical labs
• Connection sessions with global management
• Exposure to a multicultural and dynamic environment
• Development Plan through Career path and coaching
• Cool site environment
• Employer with high focus on Sustainability
• Diversity and Inclusion - integral part of the company's history, culture and identity