We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
Your path to success requires:
• Awareness of the Web Development industry and new technologies.
• Able to organize own workload effectively and prioritize tasks.
• Can quickly understand business requirements and then translate these into functional.
• A good university degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
• Good written and spoken English language.
• Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
• Agile Scrum delivery experience.
• Good understanding of AngularJS.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
• Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages.
• Experience working with version control systems such as Jazz, SVN.
• Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Experience in training others.