Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
Your path to success requires:
• Awareness of the Web Development industry and new technologies.
• Able to organize own workload effectively and prioritize tasks.
• Can quickly understand business requirements and then translate these into functional.
• A good university degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
• Good written and spoken English language.
• Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
• Agile Scrum delivery experience.
• Good understanding of AngularJS.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
• Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages.
• Experience working with version control systems such as Jazz, SVN.
• Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Experience in training others.